2 more

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Ahonda

2 more

Post by Ahonda »

Must be away to post more than 3
Screenshot_20240627_234544_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_234544_Chrome.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 1498 times
Screenshot_20240627_234510_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240627_234510_Chrome.jpg (2.14 MiB) Viewed 1498 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: 2 more

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

someone should have turn Harley over their knee a long time ago :twisted: :lol: :lol: Nice 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Wasn't that The Joker's job?
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Willjohn: yes, it's The Joker's job, although Batman is another obvious choice, and we've seen them both warm Harley's seat in past Super-Spanking Summers. In fact, I have a dozen more with Harley on the receiving end where she belongs, but I didn't post any of them this year because it seems like I did quite a few of them in the recent past. I hope I'll remember to do another Harley series next summer.

Thanks for posting these, Ahonda! It's fun seeing them again. (The first is from Teen-Age Romances #36 that I posted over in Comics Gallery 2 back in 2012; Harley's spanking is from ten years later in 2022 and can be found in Clayface Spanks Everyone.)

As to the two-photo limit, it's really a pain. It seems to me it wasn't always there (the two-link limit was) and I have no idea what the rationale for either is. I suppose the link-limit is there to frustrate the spam bots. The problem is that I have no idea where either limit resides in the massive amount of PHP code for the board (there's no setting for either in my Administrative Control Panel). If I did, I could remove it although I'd have to repeat the operation after every board update. Maybe I should research this over at phpBB.

The only workaround I've ever found is to combine multiple photos together into one picture file with the appropriate software (I use Microsoft Paint as it's included with Windows and reasonably powerful despite not being that easy to use).

08/01/2024 Update: I have found the way to change these settings and have raised them to 10 attachments and 10 links.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I would love seeing in a mainstream Batman comic where he gives Harley a humiliating spanking across his knee something like he did to MM back in the day :twisted: :lol: :lol: I could see her screaming for The Joker to save her only he wants no part in this as he escapes leaving her howling as Batman punishes her bottom soundly! when it is over she fall off his lap and tearfully say you certainly no gentleman hitting a lady like that ! with him replying it something you been needing for a long time! not only is Harley`s bottom hurting her pride is also but for some twisted reason she want to thank Batman for being the only person to correct her for her wrong doing!!!! with all the graphic violent toward women in modern comic it`s a shame spanking is the only one to get banned :x :x :x :x