Seventh O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

000009cosplay07.jpg
000009cosplay07.jpg (91.43 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

000009cosplay08.jpg
000009cosplay08.jpg (104.73 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

000009cosplay09.jpg
000009cosplay09.jpg (108.86 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

000009cosplay10.jpg
000009cosplay10.jpg (127.35 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

000009cosplay11.jpg
000009cosplay11.jpg (67.83 KiB) Viewed 1370 times
That's it for this chapter. Next time we'll see who's interrupting and why. For now, I'll just leave Mr. Kauf with his hand resting impatiently on Katie's red-hot bottom!
Sweetspot

Re: Seventh O.T. Katie thread

Post by Sweetspot »

Those two SORE losers are definitely in need of some increased soreness. On the other hand (or paddle in this case) any excuse to see Katie get a spanking is most agreeable to this fanatic. Unfortunately looks like rule 18a was genuinely violated so I suppose lovely Katie gets DQed! But say it ain't so Boom, say it ain't so.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Rule 18a looks like the Catch 22 of the contest, made to mean anything the whiners want.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sweetspot. Thanks for being the first to comment on this chapter of the O.T. Katie saga.
Sweetspot wrote:Those two SORE losers are definitely in need of some increased soreness.
Yeah. I think so too. I don't think it'll be too much of a spoiler if I tell you they're going to have their turn!
Sweetspot wrote:On the other hand (or paddle in this case) any excuse to see Katie get a spanking is most agreeable to this fanatic. Unfortunately looks like rule 18a was genuinely violated so I suppose lovely Katie gets DQed!
Fair or not, somehow, Katie always winds up getting spanked for something! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for commenting.
willjohn wrote:Rule 18a looks like the Catch 22 of the contest, made to mean anything the whiners want.
We'll see! I think the whiners are going to get something we want to see them get! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Some of you might have seen that Solsunbeach anticipated that there might be some underhanded dealings.
solsunbeach wrote:Unless of course there is some underhand dealings!
Will Clorene and Lila get away with it, or will Katie somehow be re-instated as the winner?
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I like Mr Kauf. After all, what's the point of having power if you don't abuse it.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach.
solsunbeach wrote:I like Mr Kauf. After all, what's the point of having power if you don't abuse it.
True. Mr. Kauf's only reason for existence is to abuse his power... and yeah... he certainly abuses his share of cute feminine backsides! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI Boom,

I like the different expressions on the faces of Clorene and Katie in panel 1 . Clorene knows full well Katie is going to win and Katie knows full well Clorene is up to something :lol: . Katie's victory dance in panel 2 is almost as good as her "ouchie" dance, especially with that nice, round, red bottom bouncing around 8-) . I thought it was a nice touch to have Katie changing feet as she skips along to the pats of all the men in panels 3 and 4 ;) .......and of course, I like Katie's wide eyed reaction to all the attention :lol: . She does seems suspicious when Steve comes back for seconds in panel 5 :lol: :lol: . She also looks really cute standing there rubbing her well spanked bottom as the audience continues their applause 8-) . There's the suspicious look on Katie's face again in panel 6 and considering what the other girls are carrying, she has a right to be suspicious :roll: . UH OH! It looks like Katie's in trouble again. At least she's never at a loss for what to do though. Since her bottom is always freshly spanked, she can always rub some more while she thinks it over :lol: . Those are some mean girls in panel 8 and Katie looks as if she doesn't appreciate it one bit. I can't say I blame her but I am enjoying the view of their red bottoms :D . It sure seems strange for Katie to be leading the way to her next spanking in panel p :o . Still her bottom bounces just as nicely this way as it does when she's the one being led 8-) . It also looks like Katie's no stranger to being paddled either :lol: . Of course, I like Mr. Kauf's idea much better even though Katie was in the proper position for a paddling to begin with :D . It appears that Mr. kauf is so happy to have Katie back over his lap for a spanking that he's forgotten all about the paddle :lol: . I can't blame him though, since I too would rather use my hand on Katie's plump bottom too 8-). I see in panel 11 he also knows exactly what to do with his hand during a break in the spanking, regardless of the reason :lol: . I'll be anxiously awaiting the next episode to see what twist you've come up with now :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:I like the different expressions on the faces of Clorene and Katie in panel 1. Clorene knows full well Katie is going to win and Katie knows full well Clorene is up to something.
I'm glad you were able to see that. I wanted to make their expressions subtle, but meaningful. (I also wondered if anyone would be paying attention to the girls' faces!)
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie's victory dance in panel 2 is almost as good as her "ouchie" dance, especially with that nice, round, red bottom bouncing around.
Thanks for noticing. I spent some time trying to make the victory dance a little bit different than her ouchie dance, but hopefully as appealing. And, of course, with Katie, any movement she makes is going to involve some bottom bouncing! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:I thought it was a nice touch to have Katie changing feet as she skips along to the pats of all the men in panels 3 and 4 .......and of course, I like Katie's wide eyed reaction to all the attention.
I'm glad you noticed that.
overbarrel49 wrote:She does seems suspicious when Steve comes back for seconds in panel 5.
I think Steve would like to take Bullmoose's place if he could.
overbarrel49 wrote:She also looks really cute standing there rubbing her well spanked bottom as the audience continues their applause.
I liked showing her standing at that angle, giving the audience a good look at both her face and her reddened backside.
overbarrel49 wrote:There's the suspicious look on Katie's face again in panel 6 and considering what the other girls are carrying, she has a right to be suspicious. UH OH! It looks like Katie's in trouble again. At least she's never at a loss for what to do though. Since her bottom is always freshly spanked, she can always rub some more while she thinks it over.
She's got ample reason to be rubbing at this part of the show... with the sting of those spankings she already got, plus the anticipation of maybe more! It seems like Clorene is always up to no good, and whatever she's up to usually results in a spanking for Katie! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Those are some mean girls in panel 8 and Katie looks as if she doesn't appreciate it one bit. I can't say I blame her but I am enjoying the view of their red bottoms.
I'm glad you enjoy the view. And, IF there's any justice, the "mean girls" are going to be redder than they already are!
overbarrel49 wrote:It sure seems strange for Katie to be leading the way to her next spanking in panel p. Still her bottom bounces just as nicely this way as it does when she's the one being led.
She wouldn't deliberately cheat, and she feels guilty that she, apparently, broke a rule unintentionally. This time she believes that she truly deserves her punishment.
overbarrel49 wrote: It also looks like Katie's no stranger to being paddled either.
Yeah. Of course, she's much more familiar with the OTK position, (Hence the strip's title!) but she knows about being bent over a chair for a paddling.
overbarrel49 wrote:Of course, I like Mr. Kauf's idea much better even though Katie was in the proper position for a paddling to begin with. It appears that Mr. kauf is so happy to have Katie back over his lap for a spanking that he's forgotten all about the paddle. I can't blame him though, since I too would rather use my hand on Katie's plump bottom too.
Mr. Kauf is modeled after the bosses in those old Dan DeCarlo Humorama cartoons. He always has a reason for a girl under his command to be chastised, but... nod nod wink wink! ...what he's REALLY interested in is putting his hand across a cute feminine backside! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote: I see in panel 11 he also knows exactly what to do with his hand during a break in the spanking, regardless of the reason.
Yeah! ;) ;) ;) ;)

If all goes as planned, I'll be posting the next part of the story on Monday.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

It was very funny watching all those guys "congratulate" Katie by patting her butt, especially the one from the audience who wasn't even a contest official :lol: ! You've got admire his initiative! ;)

Even Katie realized that Chlorene and the contestant in the green dress were up to no good when she saw them walking around with a paddle. But however rotten their intentions, and however much they deserve to be spanked themselves, rules are rules and Katie deserved to be spanked for violating Rule 18A as she herself admitted. The audience's reaction - "Oh yeah - a paddling!" - is one I can certainly understand.

That brings us to good old Mr. Kauf - was there ever a more predictable guy? He could always find a reason to spank Katie in the old days, and here one is handed to him on a silver platter. It's lucky that this isn't a football game, because if it were he wouldn't get away with his repeated "illegal use of hands" :lol: . At least because he does use his hands, Katie is spared the wooden paddle. I can only hope that someone uses it on Chlorene and her confederate.

So, who would want to yell "Stop!" while Katie is getting spanked? Must be some sort of a sadist :lol: to want to deprive so many people of the pleasure of seeing Katie OTK. I can't wait to find out! :)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Could it be the return of Miss Anne Thorp? :lol:
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for your comments.
web-ed wrote:It was very funny watching all those guys "congratulate" Katie by patting her butt, especially the one from the audience who wasn't even a contest official! You've got admire his initiative!
I guess he had to take advantage of the opportunity!
web-ed wrote:ven Katie realized that Chlorene and the contestant in the green dress were up to no good when she saw them walking around with a paddle. But however rotten their intentions, and however much they deserve to be spanked themselves, rules are rules and Katie deserved to be spanked for violating Rule 18A as she herself admitted. The audience's reaction - "Oh yeah - a paddling!" - is one I can certainly understand.
The woman in the green dress is Lila, after a change of clothes. Her motive for wanting Katie to be punished is that she's such a diva, and Katie upstages her just by being anywhere nearby... and even more so getting spanked in public in that outfit! Clorene is just a sore loser. Of course, I don't think I'll be accused of doing a "spoiler" if I reveal that Clorene and Lila are about to be a lot sorer!
web-ed wrote:That brings us to good old Mr. Kauf - was there ever a more predictable guy? He could always find a reason to spank Katie in the old days, and here one is handed to him on a silver platter. It's lucky that this isn't a football game, because if it were he wouldn't get away with his repeated "illegal use of hands". At least because he does use his hands, Katie is spared the wooden paddle. I can only hope that someone uses it on Chlorene and her confederate.
Yeah. I just had to bring Mr. Kauf back, this time as a Cosplay M.C. If there's an excuse to give Katie (or Clorene) a spanking, he'll find it!
web-ed wrote:So, who would want to yell "Stop!" while Katie is getting spanked? Must be some sort of a sadist to want to deprive so many people of the pleasure of seeing Katie OTK. I can't wait to find out!
That is about to be revealed!
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Could it be the return of Miss Anne Thorp?
Miss Anne Thorp? I'm surprised you even remember her! She's not going to be in this story, but if you really want to see her again, I'll try to think of a new story that includes her.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I remember her turning up to save Katie & Clorene from Kauf's spankings & leaving with her own arse in a sling. :roll:
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Now you get to see who interrupted Mr. Kauf spanking Katie.
000010cosplay01.jpg
000010cosplay01.jpg (93.1 KiB) Viewed 1584 times