Spanking Fanfiction

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Spanking Fanfiction

Post by Tanner »

I would love to read some fanfiction with spankings. There are many fanfiction sites that contain adult or sexually-related content, including spankings and the like but it appears finding it is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
And frankly so much of it has content I do not care for at all-rape,torture,enslavement, brutal floggings and the like ,of some real life celebrity or some fictional character.
This site has artwork depicting spankings of comic book characters and other super heroines. And spanking mentions in this subforum when it features barebottomed(or nearly so) celebs like Jennifer Lopez. And of course all the wonderful Humorama models stuff.
Anyone here with a similar interest?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Spanking Fanfiction

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Yes!!! I love Fanfiction Spanking Stories both reading and writing them!!!! want to write a story about a tired and fed up Ben snapping and finally taking JLO over his knee in public for a long over due spanking :twisted: Jenny not caring about the embarrassment of being spanked in front of a large crowd plus paparazzi she more angry that Ben is damaging her billion dollars insured big bottom :twisted: :lol: :lol: Spanking on tv shows and movies both past and present would make great stories ! always wonder why there wasn`t plenty of spankings in soap operas back in the 50`s 60`s and 70`s :x :x Fanfiction spanking stories would be great on this site :D :D 8-) 8-)
jimc

Re: Spanking Fanfiction

Post by jimc »

I love fan fiction stories. In CSR there are quite a few in the fiction section. I have one myself about the tv series THAT GIRL. There are others also that are outstanding and well worth reading. There are quite a few sites like deviant art, library of spanking fiction, Laura's spanking corner. I do have to warn you that the library of spanking fiction has stopped accepting fan fiction stories,but there are still some there. Enjoy your day.
Jim